TO BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING, MEMBERS MUST:
- Volunteer at a PenVelo event or position. This includes, but is not limited to, races organized by PenVelo, club picnics/barbecues organized by PenVelo, the club banquet, serving on the Board of Directors, filling a specialized club function, etc. Volunteer positions will be posted on the website as they become available. If volunteering at a race, provisions will be made to allow volunteers to also race on that day.
- Wear a helmet on any team ride/race
- Abide by all USAC/NCNCA rules while at sanctioned events
- Abide by the Peninsula Velo Rider Etiquette and Expectations document that can be found at http://penvelo.org/pdf_files/PV_Etiquette_and_Expectations_2018.pdf
MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING ONLY ARE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Sponsor benefits. Note that sharing sponsor benefits (including group buys) with anyone outside of the club is NOT allowed, and will result in immediate termination of membership.
- Membership renewal discount.