- Click on one of the open signup sheets.
- Review the list of available volunteer opportunities.
- Click on “Sign up” to access the signup form.
- Fill out all of the blanks on the sign up form. You are not required to log on before signing up. If you are logged on, the signup form will automatically be filled in with the information in your user profile. You may override this information if you wish.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click on “Sign me up!”.
Volunteers will receive a confirmation email shortly after signing up. If you have not received a confirming email within a few hours of signing up, click HERE to email the admins.
Event Chair: Cory Roay
Ryan’s Ride PV volunteer lead: Bill Fallis
Adult riders: Ride along with the children ages 5 and older (1 or more laps). Must bring bicycle, wear a helmet and if possible, a PV jersey.
Start/finish: Assist with crowd control at the start line, release the riders in manageable groups.
Sign up below…
June 25, 2017
|Task/Item||Start Time||End Time||Available Spots|
|Start/finish||10:15 am||12:00 pm||#1: Bill F.|
|#2: George S.|
|#3: Ross T.|
|#4: Brandon T.|
|Adult riders||10:30 am||12:00 pm||#1: Yvonne W.|
|#2: Spencer P.|
|#3: Michael L.|
|#4: Clark N.|
|#5: Tom L.|
|3 remaining: Sign up »|
PV Club Members: PV Members are required to volunteer at the Burlingame Criterium. However, we understand that there can be extenuating circumstances that may prevent you from doing so. If this is the case, please consider volunteering for one of the pre-race assignments. Otherwise, please let us know by completing this online FORM.